Supporting Domestic Production; Concentrating on Persian Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company (PGPIC)
Iran’s petrochemical industry is at the gates of another leap to reach higher stages in the world. It has been predicted that the revenue of petrochemical industries in the year 2021 will reach 25 Billion USD and in 4 years after, 2025, will take the third leap to reach 37 Billion USD and present Iran as the top 5 countries in petrochemical products. On this path, a magnificent role will be played by PGPIC with 22 service and manufacturing subsidiaries and 10 under-construction projects.
Align with main policies of petrochemical industry, Baharan Tadbir Kish Co., with the cooperation and supervision of Vice Presidency for Science and Technology, PGPIC and Society of Iranian Petroleum Industry Equipment Manufacturers (SIPIEM), will be the organizer of the specialized conference and exhibition; PGPIC Forum 2020, 16th – 18th of Feb. on Kish Island, Iran.
All subsidiaries of PGPIC will participate to discuss, assess, hold specialized side summits and conduct B2B & B2C meetings for the localization of Iran’s petrochemical industry in the fields of consultancy, engineering, production, services, start-ups and knowledge-based companies.
PGPIC Forum 2020 provides the platform for both sides to interact, share ideas, present business opportunities & services and close bilateral contracts to support and strengthen domestic production.
The pillars of this Forum are listed below;
- Transferring technical knowledge
- Manufacturing equipment and facilities of the petrochemical industry
- Utilizing the potential of knowledge-based companies
- Strengthening the oil, gas and petrochemical downstream industries
- Noticing the importance of research and technology in the petrochemical industry
- The role of free trade and special industrial zones in increasing production & exporting petrochemical products